If you are new to the concept of house sitting, or you’re thinking about using house sitters to care for your home and pets, we have some resources to give you a head start – all new home owners start here! We suggest you begin by downloading our FREE e-guide for home and pet owners:
We cover information about how to find the best house sitters for your home and pets, where to list your house sitting job, and how to create a profile that will appeal to professional house sitters looking for assignments. Misunderstandings are the main reason house sits go wrong, so we talk about setting your expectations and carrying out due diligence to ensure you really have selected the best house sitters for you.
Using house and pet sitters should be a win-win-win exchange for you, your pets and the sitters. Find our the best way to make this a wonderful experience for all involved!
- Take a read of our comprehensive guide: Home Owners Guide to House Sitting
- Home Owner Advice – How to find reliable house sitters: Finding our Perfect House Sitters
- Making trust easier: Can I Put My Trust In House Sitters?
- To find the perfect house sitting platform for you: House Sitting Websites Compared
- Define your expectations and understand what your house sitters might be expecting from you: House Sitting Expectations
- Where do I put my possessions when the house sitters arrive: Where to put my stuff